1$ = 66,96 Rub; 1€ = 74,93 Rub
Please pay attention that prices may be changed on the day of your request, depending on the number of persons in the group, exact arrival&departure dates, etc.
To fall in love with Udmurtiya
5 days /4 nights
Attention! Time difference in the Udmurtiya: +1 hour to Moscow!
Day 1: Getting acquainted with Izhevsk – the capital of Russian weapons! (on bus, duration is 5 hours)
- meeting in the airport of Izhevsk - check-in in the hotel - meeting with a guide in a hall of the hotel -sightseeing excursion in the historical center of Izhevsk, during which you will get acquainted with the main places of interest of the capital of Udmurtiya (Central Square of Izhevsk, Tower of the old factory building, the Arsenal building, the Mikhailovskaya column, the monument to Gunsmiths, the monument "Forever with Russia", the state Opera and ballet theatre of the Udmurt Republic. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, restored St. Michael's Cathedral, a monument to Izhiku). - lunch in the restaurant «Bobrovaya dolina» (national cuisine) - visiting of the history Museum of JSC "Izhmash". During the tour you will see how the manufacture of firearms has developed for two centuries. You will learn the secrets of biographies of famous weapons designer: Evgeniya Dragunova and Kalashnikov. And also, learn the history of the city Izhevsk plant and see a unique collection of motorcycles. - continuation of the sightseeing tour of Izhevsk on the embankment of Izhevsk pond, the largest artificial pond in Europe! - free time for walking - dinner (average receipt is 600 RUB)|.
Day 2 Famous names of Udmurtiya. (on bus, duration 9 hours)
- breakfast in the hotel (4 variants by menu) - departure to the village Kudrino (20 km) – tourcomplex «Varyazhskaya druzhina» Military-historical club-hotel - "Varyazhskaya druzhina" – is a complex, executed in old Russian theme. In Udmurtia there are no analogues to this project. You have a unique opportunity to plunge into the atmosphere of Ancient Russia, to feel the weight of armor and to try the old Russian weapons. (Theatrical meeting guests at the gate, entertainment and educational program (getting acquainted with the history of the creation of weapons (sword, bow), feel the weight of armor, archery, fighting on bags, valiant fun and other competitions), tea party with national pies. - departure to the Homeland of the great Russian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - the town Votkinsk (30 km). There we will visit the complex "Museum estate of P. I. Tchaikovsky"- is a unique monument of history and culture of world importance. - Theatrical excursion "Peter Tchaikovsky. The years of childhood". During a theatrical excursion you will see the room where P. I. Tchaikovsky was born, learn how the first melodies of the composer were born, hear the sound of his apprenticeship piano "Wirth", see family relics, and visit the estate: Tea house, Coach house, Music room, Greenhouse - lunch in the restaurant Ostrov, city Votkinsk - sightseeing excursion on the town. During the excursion you will get acquainted with the ancient city on the river Votka ("Votka Kar"). You will see cultural monuments: St. Panteleimon Church, built in Russian-Byzantine style; the Cathedral of the Annunciation, where the cross P. I. Tchaikovsky. You will see the picturesque Votkinsky pond, which served as a prototype of the scene of Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan lake. -departure to Izhevsk – arrival to Izhevsk - free time - dinner (average receipt is 600 RUB)
Day3 Izhevsk – industrial city (4 hours)
-breakfast in the hotel - visiting of museum of Izhevsk automobile factory Museum of the Izhevsk automobile factory was established in February 1983. In the Museum today are more than 200 exhibits. Main part of the exhibition, of course, is an exhibition of cars, in different years commercially produced in Izhevsk, and a number of unique prototypes. Today it includes 21 main exhibits. It cars Il-13 (front-wheel drive, 1972), Il-14 (four-wheel drive, 1972), "IZH-Rally" (sports car, the last more than one kilometer in international competitions), Il-19 ("Start-Kombi", 1975), experimental prototypes of "Ode", its various modifications, descended from the conveyor of the automobile plant, as well as special vehicles on its basis: IZH-2126 "Ode" "4x4," the Fabula "4x4", IZH-2717 "4x4", IZH-2717 (van fire on the basis of "Odes"). - trip to Izhevsk - lunch in the cafe of the city - excursion to the Museum and exhibition complex. M. T. Kalashnikov. The Museum has become a landmark of the capital of the Udmurt Republic, city of Izhevsk Armory with a history spanning over two hundred years. The main hero of Museum narration is Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov, — a kind of "reference point" from which the story is told about Izhevsk as one of the most important cultural centres of weapon skills Russia. There is a demonstration hall, which includes a modern shooting gallery, which presents various samples of historical and modern weapons, as well as pneumatic and crossbow shooting gallery, equipped with multimedia programs. *For an additional fee, you can shoot a firearm designed by M. T. Kalashnikov, or compete for accuracy in a crossbow shooting range. price attached (the minimum number of shots from a firearm 5 times)
Day 4 Sarapul - merchant city (7 hours)
- Breakfast at the hotel - transfer to Moscow (60 km) - sightseeing tour of the city Sarapul A small, but ancient and colorful merchant town-Sarapul-became famous for the fact that it is here that the cavalryman-maiden Nadezhda Durova, a personal order bearer of Kutuzov, grew up and left to fight during the war of 1812. Before the revolution, Sarapul was a very rich merchant city. Since then, preserved magnificent examples of architecture: merchant houses, churches and cathedrals. - merchant's lunch at the restaurant City Sarapul – Visiting the oldest Museum of Udmurtia, the Museum of history and culture of the Middle Kama region. Among the rarities of the Museum are ancient Egyptian cult figures of ushebti, the banner of the regiment of the Napoleonic guard, one of the first in Russia printing old printed books the gospel Of 1595, daguerreotypes of the 1850s, newsreel of 1912. (in summer it is possible to ride on a boat on the Kama river for an additional fee 7000 rubles.) – transfer to Izhevsk - dinner (average receipt is 600 RUB)
Day 5 Udmurt hospitality in the traditions of ancestors (6 hours)
- Breakfast in the hotel. - check-out from the rooms. - departure to Ludorvai in a unique Museum under the open sky, situated in the area of 40 acres and includes 23 buildings of the Udmurt people of 18-19 centuries! (17 km) - excursion to the "Architectural and ethnographic Museum-reserve Ludorvay". During the tour you will see the old traditional buildings of Udmurts: house, crate, canopy, barn, family sanctuary, kenos. You will see the only preserved windmill in Udmurtia, as well as the unique estates of the Northern, Central and southern Udmurts. And good-natured Udmurt grandmother dressed in national costumes will greet you with national songs and will treat you to a delicious meal. -lunch in the national style. - departure to Izhevsk (17 km). - departure to the airport.
Important! The program is approximate, it is possible to change the order of excursions, as well as replacing them with equivalent.
Price for tour: Hotel ParkInnbyRadisson Standard room DBL Breakfast buffet table
10 persons 917 $ 15 persons 784 $ 20 persons 711 $
Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Izhevsk – is the first and only international hotel in the city.
Izhevsk, the Oktyabrsky district, street Borodino, 25
The hotel is located in the Central square of the city and is ideal for business and leisure travelers. It offers a restaurant with exquisite author's cuisine "TheTaste “and a restaurant of German cuisine” Brauplatz", as well as a 24-hour bar, a summer terrace, Laundry and Aqua cleaning services, a beauty salon and a gift shop, a modern fitness center and a swimming pool (when you visit the Aqua zone, you need to have a bathing suit and a swimming cap), 161 comfortable rooms with panoramic views of the city.
- Stops of all forms of public transport - Transfer from the airport to the hotel takes 30 minutes and 20 minutes from the train station - Proximity to numerous shopping centers and restaurants - Ideal location relative to the city's main attractions, including St. Michael's Cathedral, the Museum of Mikhail Kalashnikov, the Opera and Ballet Theatre. - Business centre facilities: Wi-Fi and wired Internet access, Photocopying and printing of documents, interpreter services - Rooms for disabled guests are available.